For posting advertisement/ guest post/ review post or any type of reviews, mail to tapan@crazydirect.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Review : DELL Inspiron n 5050



Today I am going to write a review on my personal laptop that I bought on 10th June and using it from then. For details about my laptop see my previous post. The brand belongs to DELL with model n 5050 Inspiron.



You can know the details about its specification from my previous post, so let me tell how I use it and all the response that I am getting from it.

When I bought it came with Linux by default. I reinstalled Windows 7 ultimate, and downloaded all the required drivers from the site. Details visit my post. However till now I am have not installed the Bluetooth driver (as not using it and did not get a perfect driver).

Uses:
On weekdays normally i use it for 3-4 hours, after my office works. It get extends to 9-10 on weekends. It includes my study, blogging, watching movies, playing and all other stuff that you can do and like to do with your laptops.

Details about different components and their responses.

Battery:
AS per battery, it works well.  AS promised it gives 3.5 hours backup.

Heating problem
This problem is a big concern for many people. For me, I use my laptop by keeping in in my bed, however never faced the issue. It gets warm a little after 2-3 hours, but that is natural. AS the cooling fan is on the side of laptop, it helps a lot. J
Start-up time:
It gets start up within 20-30 seconds after I interestingly press the start button key.

Keyboard:
In keyboard, key are well separated, giving spaces to choose and press. However the keys are tiny as per laptop. It could have more comfortable if a bit more bigly in height.

Display:
Display is great.  There is nothing to give details. The 15.6’’ screen gives great quality view for videos.
Look and Feel:
I am very much satisfied with the look of it.  Whenever I see it I feel and compare with my old laptop (Lenovo) I feel very much satisfied as its awesome.
Drivers and Support:
I downloaded all the drivers that are required for it. To download the drivers go to my post. Still did not fine the Bluetooth driver yet.

Connectivity:
I have been always using the wireless for internet and data transfer with friends. Initially used LAN for huge files. Well satisfied.
Camera:

The built in camera works perfectly fine. I have done a lot of video chatting with clear video.



Speed:
The processing power of the laptop is great.  Starting from playing game, downloading videos it had given good performance always.
Touch pad:
Working great, however the button which disable the touchpad is not working for me. If anybody has solution please give it to I am Facing issue many times while typing.

Overall I will say it is one of the best user friendly and value for money laptop. If you want a cheaper, better and great quality of laptop for daily use. Go for it.






Comments
0 Comments


No comments :

Post a Comment

You need to log in to Google for giving comments here.