For posting advertisement/ guest post/ review post or any type of reviews, mail to tapan@crazydirect.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

1 TB External 2.5 inch USB 3.0 Hard Disk : Best Deal

I got my first question after starting GetDirection, in which I was asked about "1 tb external 2.5 inch USB 3.0 hard disk". Then I did a little research on it, as where can people but it? Which company is giving best deal and others?
























I found some information regarding this from different websites, and the deals which I liked are 







You can go through any of it and choose any one of them. Personally I liked the Toshiba Canvio Basics 1 TB External Hard Disk 3.0 provided by 

As it has
1. low cost (just Rs 6300/- ).
2. Toshiba brand is trust worthy.
3. Backward compatible with USB 2.0
4. Three year warranty provided by Toshiba.

I suggest you to go through this deal.












Comments
0 Comments


No comments :

Post a Comment

You need to log in to Google for giving comments here.