For posting advertisement/ guest post/ review post or any type of reviews, mail to tapan@crazydirect.com

Saturday, May 4, 2013

The tragic road Accident in my life


After a long time today I am going to write a post. No technical tips or no tech updates. Today I am going to write about an incident that happened with me recently and how the modern technology helped me in those situations.


I was going on a road trip with my friends and suddenly one my friend (Ajay: name changed) faced his bad luck. It was a curve on the road and a truck was coming from opposite site. Ajay got crashed with the truck and faced the worst accident ever. That was day, when I faced such a condition that for some time I forgot what to do? Thanks God, it was near a small village and people rushed in. They took Ajay to nearest hospital.

I was in shock, could not able to think what happened? After 10 mins, I balanced myself, and saw that, the doctor was trying to stop the bleeding. Nearly half an hour later he told that we have to move him to a hospital with technical facility. He can’t operate him in that hospital. I thought of Apollo, called the emergency number (1066). After some time, the ambulance came and, we were shifted to Apollo Hyderabad.

Ajay was taken to emergency room and doctors rushed in and started immediate treatment. After initial treatment to bring him in safer condition the real battle started.

Though he was a little bit of stable condition, doctors started many types of tests on him including CT scan, X-ray and many others. I asked one of the doctors why they are using so much equipment on him and these many numbers of check-ups and I got a good explanation.

The doctor told- although the external wound has been treated, still they manually can’t check the internal wounds like internal breeding, a small fracture in backbone or something like that which normally happens in accident. With the help of all the equipment and test they can come to a conclusion of every problem in his body and can start working on them.

The reports of tests came within minute and now I could understand that the internal injuries which would have been missed, if those tests were not preformed. Ajay has two small misplacement of bone in his backbone which is very much difficult to operate. I was also informed that he neither can sit properly nor can walk for next 1-2 months.

At that time I saw doctors entering tube inside his body through his nose to feeding him, send pipes attached with cameras inside his body to see internal wounds. Treated him with great care while the tiny but live saving machines were operating on him.

After nearly a month he got a wheel chair, which he can move with the help of switch attached near his hands. At last after 3 months of his painful life he came to normal condition. Now we again planning to go to road trip again. GOD HELP US. We will be careful this time. J

On those time I learned that technology  is not only helping us to live a cheerful life with gadgets, phones, laptops still, the devices, technology has growth a lot in healthcare  and touching lives every time, if someone in facing near death situation.

Giving blind people eyes, helping the Age-related macular degeneration for old people, fighting cancers, changing kidneys. All those implementation are now possible due to technical growth in health care. I am 
really thankful to all those engineers, doctors who helped in inventing all those equipment.

I will be thankful to Apollo for giving me back my friend with normal condition after such an accident.




Comments
1 Comments


1 comment :

  1. thnku...fr this article..it hlpd me alott in m summr hw...of english..:) :)

    ReplyDelete

You need to log in to Google for giving comments here.