For posting advertisement/ guest post/ review post or any type of reviews, mail to tapan@crazydirect.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How to Install USB Drivers for Android Phones

I recently tried to connect my Galaxy grand in my PC using USB cable. I was getting only two option as media device (MTP) and camera.

I can transfer data using media device, however I need more optimum way. I also wanted to take backups of contact, photos and videos.



I searched and found out the kies application for the same is given by Samsung, which allows to take back up and it is very much efficient to use also.



However when I downloaded and installed the software it was not getting properly installed.

So I found out that the drivers are missing for my phone and it is needed to be downloaded externally and to be installed to use it.




It is always good to have these Android device drivers beforehand so you can easily install them or use whenever needed.

Details of different Android USB drivers for windows- Android phones:

Samsung: Download Samsung USB Drivers or Download Samsung KIES (drivers included – Windows/Mac).



HTC: Download HTC USB Drivers or Download HTC Sync Manager (drivers included – Windows/Mac).


Huawei: Download Huawei USB Drivers or Download HiSuite (drivers included).

ASUS: Download ASUS USB Drivers or Download ASUS PC Suite (drivers included).


SONY: Sony offers USB drivers and tools for Windows and Mac.
      §  For Windows: Download Sony PC Companion (drivers included).
     §  For Mac: Download Sony Bridge for Mac (drivers included).

DELL: Download DELL USB Drivers (device specific).








Comments
0 Comments


No comments :

Post a Comment

You need to log in to Google for giving comments here.